NSF Financial Disclosure
Applicants to the National Science Foundation must disclose project-related financial interests for themselves and all other project investigators at the proposal submission stage.
This requirement also applies to subcontracts under NSF prime awards to another entity or to other agencies that have adopted the NSF requirements (e.g., UCOP Special Research Programs: CBCRP, CHRP, TRDRP; the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine).
- Overview of NSF Financial Disclosure Procedures - Flowchart
- Briefing Sheet - NSF Requirement to Disclose Significant Financial Interest
NOTE: Please use Adobe Acrobat or Reader to fill out PDF forms. (If you have difficulty filling out the form, please download the form to a local computer before filling it out.)
- Policies and Guidance: Conflict of Interest
- Disclosure of Financial Interests and Management of Conflicts of Interest, National Science Foundation Awards
UC Berkeley Policy
- NSF Conflict of Interest Policies (NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide)
- NSF FAQINFIN - Frequently Asked Questions Concerning the DHHS Objectivity in Research Regulations and the NSF Investigator Financial Disclosure Policy